Paris+London

Hello everybody,
all dates below are june.
What is going on in Paris in between 21st and 25th?

also,

what is going on in London in between 26th and 2nd?

I would love to hear more about jazz, improvisation or other
interesting festivities, and exhibitions etc... Possibly not that
interested in laptop concerts unless it is something worthwhile like
maybe mathieu, roden, cascone, Gunther etc...

Maybe websites to get dates? Please?

And,

Where should I go in London or Paris to get the supersilent 6 album and
also the frozen by blizzards album of drumm et al. and how about the
last jazzkammer album? Also, any Erstwhile releases? Which stores
recommended? Which city is cheaper for cds Paris right? or is it
london? I think it was Paris.

It might be a good idea to reply off-list not to busy people up, or
maybe the same goes for replying on-list so others get informed too.

Thank you very much for your time.
It has been a long time since I have not visited the cities above: I am
excited. Also, it is nice to read the list again from my new mail
adress.

Fatih.
hfk@xxxxxxxxx
http://filim.org