Re: [microsound] Matmos?

I am not sure of it's origin, but according to Duran
Duran, the Matmos substance feeds on emotions of a more
negative sort, hence the biblical style iniquity found in
the city.  As for bjork, no doubt she has seen Barbarella
and probably styles some clothing choices after Jane
Fonda's character.  Microsound?  The pain machine/electric
organ looking instrument that Duran Duran plays produces
some intersting sounds but hardly microsound.  I hope this
helps.

Kyle