tomas korber

I just wanted to recommend tomas korbers work to the list, I saw him perform
at tonic opening for Richard Chartier and Ralph Stienbruchel, he played a
quitar that seemed to be processed through effect pedals, did not see a
laptop anywhere (very refreshing), anyhow his set was excellent, one of the
highlights of the evening, I just randomlly came across his site and
realized it was the same guy from that night, so now I finally know who that
performer was. Anyhow, you can download a set from Ralphs site of korber,
well worth it.

this is korbers site:
http://www.tomaskorber.com/

best