Von: s. arden hill [mailto:s_ardenhill@xxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003 05:19
An: lowercase-sound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
phonography@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [microsound] VIDEO FORMATS

Hi there,

I am producing a CD of spoken word poetry for a journal I am currently=20
editing and one participant asked to include a video file on the disc. I

know this has been done a lot and is probably pretty simple. I have the=20
software and everything but need to know the best format for including
the=20
video file on the master disc. I am thinking something quicktime (.mov)
but=20
i am not to sure.

Could anyone help me with this?

Please email me off list
s_ardenhill@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much,
s. arden hill

http://members.shaw.ca/duul_drv/ | duul_drv@xxxxxxx
Voted 1 of 15 DODGY group names in the WIRE - APRIL 2003.