[microsound] boulder/denver music scene

Josh et al:

I book shows for "visualsoundings", the Museum of Contemporary Art, Denver's
monthly new music series. These range from smaller scale events with one or
two artists to large-scale festivals, with a crowd ranging from 40 or 50 to
140 or so. We're having a CD release party there on Saturday July 12,
featuring a compilation of artists who have performed at the museum over the
past year.

There are a couple of other galleries doing electronic nights in Denver,
including Andenken and Revoluciones. Boulder has a few different things going
on as well.

I'm only handling the MCA/Denver events, but please keep me in mind. For all
performers on the list, I'm hoping to announce availability of some funding to
start bringing in some out-of-state performers at least twice a year.

Cheers,
-=Trace