[FA] Video and sound equip

Please excuse the interruption=2E=2E=2E

I have some items up for auction on eBay that may be of interest to the
microsound/VJ community=2E  All of my items are in excellent like-new
condition; all of my equipment is kept in exceptional condition=2E

If you don't feel like clicking to see what I have, a list is below=2E

Thanks for looking and I hope this isn't against list policy=2E

//bsom

Items for sale:
Altinex DA1907SX 1in 2out VGA Distro Amp=20
Cheese Video Box=20
TVator Remore II Scan Convertor=20
Roland CF-10 Digital MIDI Faders
Edirol UA-20 USB Audio/MIDI Interface ASIO =20
Art DI/O 24bit/96khz AD/DA
ESI-Pro GIGAport DG ADAT USB Audio Interface
Midiman S=2EA=2EM=2E Mixer ADAT to S/PDIF
Roland SPD-6 Percussion Pads

Link to auctions:
http://cgi6=2Eebay=2Ecom/ws/eBayISAPI=2Edll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=3D=
0&userid