Re: [microsound] DAC

pelagius pelagius wrote:
>>From: macrosound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Anyone know where I can get a cheap digital-to-analog converter or more
>>specifically a midi-to-CV converter.  I've got this cool home built
>>theremin with cv inputs but nothing to control it with.
>
> Aren't you supposed to control the theremin with your hands?

yeah, but it was someone's little hobby project and the antennae stuff
doesn't work too well.  It's really the only analog gear I have right now
and I want to sequence it.  I'm not actually sure if that will work any
better than the antennaes but it's worth a shot.  I'm bound to get some
interesting sounds either way.