[ann] music in SF this thursday

Hi All,

I'm performing music on my laptop at the Luggage Store Gallery this Thurs,
July 3rd.  I'll be mostly using my most recent software creation, Cosmetic
(http://cosmetic.yowstar.com).  Overall, there will be a mix of organic and
synthetic sounds, and you probably will not want to dance, but, rather, nod
off in a narcotic haze.  I'll be filling the gaps between pieces with some
pre-recorded music, including "Filed Away", a claustrophic recording from
inside my file cabinet.  Hope you can make it!

Thursday, Jul 3 2003 8:00 PM

Luggage Store Gallery
1007 Market St.
@ 6th St.
San Francisco, California, USA

8pm RON THOMPSON, solo guitar
This will be Ron Thompson's first solo guitar concert in two years after
having major spinal surgery last year.
His set will take on a more introspective and reflective in nature sound
within a structure trying to uncover the hidden beauty.
9pm PETER NYBOER, laptop

Pete

"I know I made mistakes. So has everybody else."
  -Stanley Roberts

"Sometimes you have to go away to be able to come back"
 -Roy Tarpley