Re: [microsound] Events in Baltimore/DC Area July 11-22?

I will be playing records for Matter at the Blue Room in Adams Morgan in DC
on sunday the 13th, Matter used to be called Filler which was Richard
Chartier's weekly night, but I think he is focusing more of his time on
stuff in Baltimore.

The night is free and there are also resident dj's there. Very nice space,
and nice people. Please come out and say hello.

best
Scott