Re: [microsound] Re: [idm] akai mpc

I saw Stewart Walker rocking an mpc2000 at winter music conference in 2000.

I think Swap also had one as well. When Otto Von Schraich opened for Matmos
in Tampa, he was using an MPC2000l, but it crapped out on him so his set was
kinda sucky.

One of my buddies use's the akai mpc-ish drum pad midi controller with
reason, he likes it but the after touch sensitivity doesnt seem to work very
well.

-scott