[microsound] City of the Future: is that it?

--============_-1154788457==_ma============

List Members:

I finally downloaded the entire COTF project; it's quite diverse,
glad to see so many people participating.
So the big question on my mind is: now what? who else is going to
hear it? is that it?

.........comment #1 (interior to the list)

I notice that these list-projects happen, go up, & no one says
anything about them from there except "what are we going to do next?"
Doesn't anyone have any comments about the content? Who's tracks
stand out? why? Are we afraid to discuss work we're so close to? I
know that I wouldn't be offended if someone critiqued/criticized my
work, and I'd also love to hear reasons why someone liked the tracks
I submit to things.

One other comment to the organizers: it would be great to have a
listing of locations for all the contributors; I realize the net kind
of eliminates distance, but I would really love to know where
everyone else on this project (or future projects) is from!

------------

.........comment #2 (exterior to the list)

What about promoting these list-projects in some manner to the rest
of the electronic music world? Send out Press Releases to mags,
etc... as a project, it's online & not physical, but some reviewers
look past the physicality of things... I'm sure we'd get some press
if we tried.

I would be willing to devise a small project statement one-sheet for
the project if people are interested; I suppose Kim C. should approve
any promotional text since he got this project rolling... what do you
think, Kim?

Thanks,
Mark Laliberte

VISUAL+TEXT: http://www.marklaliberte.com