a new life is arriving proyect

I have a project in mind to make taken advantage of my future paternity.
 I have some photo scanners that are those that gave the idea me to pass
these imagenes to audio.
I want to speak with the medical stuff  in the next visits let to me record
the sound of the heart of my son. and then developing the proyect of
collaboration here.

 each one will be able to combine the sound that it will indirectly generate
to from the photo scanners and the real sound of the heart.

a name is happened to me: a new life is arriving.

an idea is single that it wanted to expose to the list. not who must approve
it.

I would like to receive suggestions for the development in the long term.
a date limits can be the day that is born the boy, possibly at the beginning
of November.

greetings