Re: [microsound] audiopad

>From: Al C <omnid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>It does seem to be a very innovative way to produce music even though the
>music that the two creators are making with it seems to be of the
>not-so-innovative techno variety.

The video looks really cool but I was disappointed to find out they're
really just triggering samples and controling volume & filters.  I imagined
it would be amazing if all of those rotating bars interacted with each other
to create different musical events and strange polyrhythmic structures as
they collide.