info about music/musician in Switzerland

I will be in the Switzerland from now to the end of August, can any one
give some suggestion on any events there?
, mean while, I am also looking from some electronic musician to help
me in my next film project, and also I am helping my freind Chet Lam to
look for some musician for his remix album, if you're in Switzerland,
and is interested in a cross country project, please let me know.
KitHung@xxxxxxxx

thank you very much

Kit