Re: [microsound] the good the bad and the ugly dub

umm being from canada is not as nice as you might think it is its not all
trees, crosses, death metal and interesting electronic music...
it also has his share of concreat jungles, inflation, 'bad parts of town",
unfriendly people (as many as we have friendly people), and lots of other
things that makes canada as equally appealing as it is unappealing...
as for ben neville, set fire to flames, tim hecker and druvl... all do
great work as do the 1000000000 of other great candian artists do.
speaking of which (heres my little horn tooting) check out
naw also doing his own brand hybreed of dubby sounds
www.noisefactoryrecords.com and www.pieheadrecords.com
ceck out the other artists on bth these lables also as there is some top
quality stuff being put out on them (100 percent candian labels)

enjoy...

neil
aka naw