Re: [microsound] the good the bad and the ugly dub

sveiki  //  hello  .

yatra arts wrote:

> + not that much happens in Toronto anymore. It should but doesn't really (considering it's a huge concert city). Those were days during Freedom In A Vacuum Festivals and such.

on august 4th, 2003 [>]

dyad :  node.net/dyad
          dekam ++ jasch
     ++

loadbang :
l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l.org

     & others  [more info soon]

will be appearing @ the big bop/holy joe's
         .  _ .. . .     651 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario.

i am hoping to see all my torontonian peeps there !

     . 1001

of course, i appreciate that no dub may be involved but hey,
some microsounding stuff may pop up here und there .

note :  if this message appears twice it is because microsound.org
does not like l---------------------l@xxxxxxxxx  hmpf.  :]