From: "feedbug" <FEEDBUG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] yet another dub recommendation

hi!
talking about chain reaction / basic channel....I recently released a cd/2lp
on italic records (sorry for the shame sel-promo) under sustainer alias
heavy influenced by that sound...
check also these artists/albums which follow the same influence (combines
the bc/cr sound with clicky stuff ):

veer "lideskapes" (source records)
yagya "the rhythm of snow" (force inc)

also the usual dub tractor/opiate/system/tennis stuff as a non-beat clicky
dub is funny to listen to...and not forget the earlier albums from vlad
delay on bc & mp (entain+multila)

hope this helps

best,
alex

el 16/07/03 20:05, david turgeon en dt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:

> might as well...
>
> http://www.electrocd.com/cat.e/imnt_079.html
>
> strongly suggested if you're a chain reaction fan...
>
> i would also need to vouch for the newest deadbeat album on ~scape...
very