one hour as a monitor of the microvibration of turntable motors and the macrovibration of roughly cut transcription discs

  [apologies for x-post,...changes to schedule]

live studio performance:
18.03.03
Michael Gendreau
"one hour as a monitor of the microvibration of turntable motors and the
macrovibration of roughly cut transcription discs"

Live performance utilising two studio decks, two accelerometers and
home-cut transcription discs (such as my version of Ralf Wehowsky's
piece "Nameless Victims" [metamkine] and used for my remix on "Tulpas"
[selektion]). [michael gendreau]

one hour as...

airs EVERY FRIDAY
broadcast times: 16:00-17:00 h (UK):: resonance 104.4FM
other times:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/?h=4&mn=00&ap=pm&mo=07&d=18&y=2003&f=GB
real media/mp3 streams: http://www.resonancefm.com

rescheduled:
01.08.03
RLW
"one hour as an archivist's nightmare"

"..i will read the titles of the last (i guess about 1000 should fit
into hour) records i got.  selected, insofar as i'd leave out those i
found not worth listening to anyway. no criteria of order otherwise
(therefore the title).
imagine a future archivist interested in
experimental/avantgare/underground - however you will call it - sounds
of the past 21st and 20th century, trying to find a path..." (rec:
april, 2003) [ralf wehowsky]

http://www.selektion.com

cheers,
b.

help keep resonanceFM on air.  please donate:
http://www.resonancefm.com/support.htm
paypal::  ID: London Musicians Collective    e:
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx