tinkertoy EP launch - saturday.july.19.toronto

hope to see some of you out for tinkertoy's release party!!! very nice
lush atmospheric minimal laptop techno... and my first attempt at making
some kind of glitchy video to go along:) we'll see what happens...

g.

Tinkertoy [Noise Factory, Lautmaschine, Piehead] - Live
Polmo Polpo [Constellation, Substractif, Audi Sensa] - Live
Utlity [technot] - DJ - Graham Miller [intrepid traveller] - Video

Where: B-side, 129 Peter Street (above Fez Batik) Toronto
When: Saturday, July 19th music starts at 10:00 pm
How much: Suggested $5 at the door