avey tare and panda bear (ot)

if these people/animals are playing near you I highly
recommend seeing them.  they are also called the
animal collective sometimes.  I saw them twice here in
san francisco and they were as surprising and amazing
as the previous two times I had seen them (in
consecutive years back, my now defuct band the Brown
Bunny Ensemble got to open up for them last year when
for some reason they brought this HUGE sound system
that took like 45 minutes to set up.  This time it was
just two acoustic guitars, samples, and singing
processed four times 2mics x 2 peoples).  They always
have something different and surprising going on
presence-wise and the music is raw, electro-acoustic,
very new and yet very primitive rock.  This time there
were all sorts of glitchy electronic samples of field
recordings sticking up everywhere like blackberry
brambles do around here (excuse that metaphor accurate
as it is but I'm a gardner by trade. by the way since
we are already off topic, does anybody in the bay area
need a gardner, I'm  fast and 100% organic
permiculture minded)  sort of like a sweeter human
Black Dice if that means anything to anybody.

jorge