Re: [microsound] avey tare and panda bear (ot)

A good friend said they sound like ween meets mego, cant wait to hear that
cd. I love the sweeter black Dice idea, that cd on fat cat is excellent.
Fans of this stuff might also really really enjoy Lucky Dragons on 555 out
of philly. To be totally off topic I have to say that Lightning bolt video
"power of salad" is trully a gem in the rough, a must see. The hand drawn
animations are really powerfully and super fun, when I saw them for the
first time they where followed by the atecher dvd, and honselty the
lightning bolt stuff really stood up right next the the new ae video, and it
is totally non-computer.

anyways, hope everyone is well.

-Scott Allison