  From: Peter Becker=20
  To: microsound=20
  Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 5:30 PM
  Subject: [microsound] Re: look what this idiot writes

  The author makes a valid point. Just because he doesn't like our =
sacred cows
  doesn't mean he's an idiot.

  3 cheers for someone with the courage to challenge the work of the
  untouchables ( untouched?)  in our microculture.

  Peter=20

  np: Don Rainwater ( from Toshoklabs comp- new field recordings =
CDR...nice! )
  =20