Re: [microsound] frequencies hz (the continuation)

actually I think he describes the CD from the consumers perspective,=20
i.e. is what the consumer sees/hears. I have not heard this compilation=20=

but got the impression of a CD with a non-coherent and non-structured=20
string of sounds.  this is not necessarily negative - depends on the=20
consumer.

to provide critique of an individual artist based on 120 seconds, not=20
very useful or interesting.

dont be afraid of negative reviews,.