Re: OT: recommend VJ software

Hi Trace,

I dont know if this will help but a mate of mine does amazing stuff with some
kind of winamp feature i.e. it comes free with your copy of windows. It has a
plugin architecture, so you can write your own plugins for visual
manipulation : he's written loads of them and now the thing functions as a
complete video improvisation suite ! He has it sorted to give him broadcast
quality images.

His name is Tim Redfern and you can contact him here.

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.forwind.net/pixelcorps/

He is incredibly helpful by nature and will no doubt explain the whole thing to
you much more eloquently than I have:)

d.

http://dennismcnulty.com