12k/LINE: new 12k/LINE message board now online

12K/LINE
JULY.24.2003

we are happy to announce the creation of a 12k/LINE public message
board as part of our website. there are topics for discussing
12k/LINE releases, as well as other matters of art, design, software,
etc.

these boards are moderated by 12k and are in a testing stage, so
please excuse any technical problems while we iron out the details.

if you have any suggestions for the board or for new topic
categories, please post them in the SUPPORT forum.

the message board can be foun from the 12k website, or directly at:

http://www.12k.com/board

--
WWW.12K.COM

OUT NOW:
12k1025 | E/A/D/G/B/E | CD | JULY.03
LINE015 | MIKI YUI | SILENCE RESOUNDING | CD | JULY.03

LIVE:
JULY 10 | TOKYO, JAPAN | INSTALLATION W/ RICHARD CHARTIER @ ICC
JULY 11 | TOKYO, JAPAN | LIVE @ ICC
OCT 23 | DUBLIN, IRELAND | DUBLIN ELECTRONIC ARTS FESTIVAL