Re: Droplifting

Tobias has an important point here: let's get art out
of our pragmatic preoccupations! Let's get music out
of music!

Let's extend OUR curiosity for the world and people
that is. Let's share. And sow, and meet. I don't wish
any revolution or any store jamming, but some
encounter. My "weirdly sounding" inner self wants to
lay somewhere dark and be found. What the heck if
this happens in a music store or in a restaurant or
in a forest? The beauty of the glitch is that we
never know when it will happen and what will be its
form.

About the sticker trick: the only one i want to put
on a cd case is:

"

  this space was created for you only

  make it yours fully

"

=B0

- Hey mom, it's kinda funny, there's a note comin
with the CD i just bought that says 'we had you, this
was not purposed to be sold. this is a non-product.'
- Ohh... Maybe it would be right to return it to the
store...
- On the other side it says: 'we had the music store
too. anything can infiltrate the capitalist system
and make it implode'
- You can bury it then. It's only a parasite.

=B0

Just had an idea: why don't we throw in an
ever-sharing audio-object. Say, a microshare
microsound CD that is supposed to be given to a
friend after one listening. No copies.

But hey, anything can be.

"It is equally sad to see art creating 'beautiful'
things or making 'statements'." - Francisco Lop=E8z in
Towards The Blur

////L'art, je le suppose, ne s'adresse qu'aux d=E9butants...=
\\\\
-Aldous Huxley