Re: [microsound] TU'M "the great electronica/improv swindle "

i have to disagree with this post.

my name is always mentioned in all the releases that tu m' published after
i quit; as the split wasn't happy, i guess it is quite normal that they
don't mention my participation in articles or interviews. why to do it?
for me it's not a trouble at all.

 regardless of their goal, tu'Mp3 released such good music (also for unknown
artists!) just thanks to
their work and all of us enjoyed this free service.
when people split, fight, also for important personal things,
this is totally NORMAL.

>they don't know how to play real instruments like
>they said in the article

rossano plays guitar, and emiliano play alto saxophone.
you cannot enjoy how they plays, it depends from your personal judgment.
maybe they are not professional jazz musicians, but they done something with
'real instruments'.

this kind of shit feelings don't have to be mixed with the Art.

i'm sorry with you all for the attitude of hervé boghossian.

enjoy the music : )

andrea