Re[2]: [microsound] i wanted to say something but--

Hello Simon,

Me too. However, I don't bother much. There's usually enough to read
first letter of the topic to futher read it or delete. So it's not a
big problem, I think. I read what seems interesting to me and almost
never post until it seems extremely interesting and i have something
to say. Other letters I just delete. That's all. However many of the
topics seem to be pretty useless to me too...