response to serpent temple

--0-176616975-1059543849=:34240

i enjoyed the article as one persons theory on the big picture of the planet, bringing together current events, religion, etc.  i also hope that our current lifestyle is a stepping stone to another more sustainable one.  so much knowledge and information is available to us through the internet, and what could we do with it other than just put our personal signature on another cog to be inserted into this giant machine.  if it was all smashed to bits what would we hold on to and what would we let go of.  how can the "illusion of progress" be related to the production and consumption of music and the linear "evolution" of western music styles since the invention of sound recording technology. how does music that deconstructs and re-arranges musics previously recorded in the feedback process of production and consumption parallel the collage effect of the state of the world essay.  meta hunting and gathering? :) very interesting posts these last couple of days.  .    .
still listening - loren