Re: [microsound] eversharin'

> "Earlier this month, Walt Disney announced plans for a trial in the
> United States. The company said it will start renting self-destructing
DVDs
> that automatically become unplayable after a two-day period. "
> http://news.com.com/2100-1025-1011581.html

Wonderful. Just what the world needs is more useless plastic for people
to toss into landfills. I would personally boycott the use of such media.
But then again, when was the last time I watched a Disney film?
.....Mission To Mars?
There are places that recycle cds and dvds like:
http://www.greendisk.com/Default.htm
Or one could get "crafty" and get some (albeit hilarious) ideas from a
list like this:
http://wa.essortment.com/recyclecd_rvhk.htm
Best, Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html