Re: [microsound] A simple question-

I think e-music is less "human" that others musical genres- Electronic music
give me a sense of supernatural- Listening e-songs.. watching a e-canvas..
in general admiring works of e-art, I can pull away from reality and
time/space phisical world, leaving all imperfections of poor human life- I
think life is an chance, but I think life is not perfect- And i can't live
in not perfection- Damn, where is god? Does god listen our electronic music
and laught watching us trying to reach his power?¬

sorry for my very bad english-

_G