Re: [microsound] A simple question-

>I think e-music is less "human" that others musical genres

do the machines make the music or any art by themselves?
do the machines make the machines? (although this will happen eventually)

 it's very human...

>I can pull away from reality and time/space phisical world,
i agree that sensing e-art can be a surreal experience, but i don't equate
that with perfection...
i would like to know what it's like to imagine or escape to my
subconscience, without remnants of my conscience experience
tainting it...

>leaving all imperfections of poor human life
the harshness or reality, hardships, struggles etc. might either be perfect,
or helping us get closer to it...

>Damn, where is god?
well...you can sense perfection right? even though it can't be realize
(through sound, sight, etc)...same with infinity right? you understand the
concept but haven't experienced it...well...you could say infinity is
everywhere, and you could say perfection is everywhere ....so too is God...

> Does god listen our electronic music and laught watching us trying to
reach his power?¬
i would imagine God would be pleased with it so long as were were not trying
to be... God...