Re: [microsound] another article

I had similar thoughts.  The original article was published in the =20
Journal of Neuroscience.  ( =20
http://www.jneurosci.org/content/vol23/issue18/=20
index.shtml#BEHAVIORAL_SYSTEMS )
It's called "The Statistical Structure of Human Speech Sounds Predicts =20=

Musical Universals" by David A. Schwartz, Catherine Q. Howe, and Dale =20=

Purves.

I may be able to get a hold of it through my university, but the =20
article would probably be way over my head.  If anybody has a chance to =20=

read it (and i'll prolly look into it anyway) and feels like adding =20
their 2=A2 re: Richard's comments I'd be very interested in hearing =
more.

erik