Re: [microsound] playing live on a PC laptop

I use Tunchy (http://www.freewebs.com/martinrd/tunchy/index.html), a very
basic four-track mixer.  I hope to start using Ableton Live
(http://www.ableton.com).  Apparently Steinberg has licenced the code for
Live and renamed it "Remix," without changing a thing:

There is also Traktor, a 2-track MP3 mixer, but it didn't inspire me enough
to try it live.
http://www.native-instruments.net/index.php?traktorplayer_us

There may be some new additions at databaseaudio--I haven't checked in a
while: http://www.databaseaudio.co.uk

I've heard very good things about Audiomulch--I'm still trying to get it to
work for me.

Good luck.

G.

>> i just got a dell laptop, and about 6month from now i hope to start
playing
>> out live. i already compose music on a desktop, but the programds i use
are
>> not
>> the type you play out with. what programs to you sugest
>> -t
http://www.steinberg.net/en/ct/products/music_production/remix/index.php?si
d=0.