One vs. many

> Audiomulch is all I use live and nearly all I use for any music
composition

Just a question - don't you ever get bored of using the same program
again and again, no matter how flexible
It is? I know it's great when you know every option there is, it gives
you a lot of control, but at a certain point
I get this feeling I can't look at the same interface anymore. At least
I must have a break,
while I still want to make music - I feel this is where switching to a
new app can be like a breath of fresh air,
 even taking you in directions you yourself do not expect.
( Well, sometimes I get this feeling about computer as a whole and turn
to guitar, didge,
recorder, tingshaws, whatever :)

ant