usa/usb

Fyi:

The Usa/Usb compilation is open to all styles of
microsound,glitch,lowercase,minimal,&treated phonography. Please do not be
offended if your submission is not included on the comp.There is only so
much room on a disc. Ultimately it is up to me to make the final call as to
wether something works with the rest of the material on the comp or not. If
it, doesn't then it won't make the cut. The deadine for submissions is
August 31st. I will no longer accept any submissions after that date. Also,
I can d/l mp3s from the net but please do not expect me to through 10
different mp3s to find "the best one". Please only post your best material.
Perhaps choose 1 or 2 pieces that you think will be right for the
comp.That's about it...

albert casais/omnid