Re: [microsound] (downloads) New Music

Hey...

Last week a good friend of mine's brother was clubbed with an axe handle and
dragged behind a car....he died in the hospital later...

Spent time in Birminham...with friends pouring beer

It's been a tough week.....haven't checked out the new tracks yet, but I'll
get to that today.

Just wanted you to know I wasn't sleeping on my obligations...(present
somber ascii emotion)

park <<H378typeM sound processor with limited memory>>