Re: [microsound] Fwd: graphic artworks

--0-1016182253-1060862388=:91568

Wow, seems there's a small problem with my account. It's only temporary unavailable. You should try again a little later. Sorry.

Michael Nisi <_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:filip,
i wouldn't call it problem, but i'm not really digging dead geocities urls
that much.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

-- michael