Re: [microsound] [ot] RGB freq?

Sure, light is a waveform, just like sound.  You'd need to do some
math on the values to make it audible as sound, but it shouldn't be too
big a deal...

You could also convert the RGB values of the given pixels of a frame to a
sound wave, but to do this in real time might be a little tricky.  Though
it wouldn't surprise me if there was software out there that did something
like this already.

sounds interesting.

-Michael

--