[ot] RGB freq?

Hi Phil and others,

This thingy (called Picker) might do some of what you are looking for
regarding picking up RGB values from the screen:

http://www.ixi-software.net/content/scrshots/pickerInfo.html

and download from here:

http://www.ixi-software.net/

You have to run Supercollider or Max/MSP (or PD)
because the video app (Picker) sends out OSC (Open Sound
Control) messages to the SC or Max patches.

There you can modulate the sound-in whith the colour
variables from the video.... or whatever you want to do.

Unfortunately only for Mac at the moment.

Just build you own patch that suits you, and use the Picker for
the video.