Re: [microsound] how did you try to connect with the server?

------=_NextPart_000_C519_01C36579.19B69470

I have the OS X version, v1.9 (yech). But it seems to be working now. I
can both ping the server and log in. Interesting that I was the only one
who had a problem and only for long enough to keep me from participating
in the book club. Must be a network conspiracy.