Re: [microsound] from Claudio Parodi

on 8/18/03 2:08 PM, sarto at jcsartoris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> hi, i am new 'user' of microsounds...
>
> and i am quite lost so i ve got questions:
>
> what s the global topic of the forum?
> is klanghausen project a new project as were pi, city of future etc ?
> how take part to it?

 Hi Claudio,

  Basically the idea is: make a piece of music from an impulse file. There
is an impulse file provided on the hotline server or you can make your own.
Kim Cascone sent an outline of the project to the list , if you don't have
it I'll forward..

 If you can't access the hotline server I'm sure you could find someone
who'd be happy to upload your piece in time for the project deadline .

             good luck and all that...

                               Bill