Re: [microsound] [ot] Eno piece

I agree

what bothers me also is that even though thousands of lettters are written
to "the media" and "the owners of the media" the polls seem to just get
more out of whack!

also

the cracking politicians who have to explain the "system" are loathe to
explain to the citizenry that our lives are out of whack and that, for one
example, cheap latte costs big somewhere else - and that we better start to
walk it back.

yet the crack is widening and due to this we see light coming through. the
wide distrust of the media and public skepticism helped overturn the recent
FCC fiat.

now on to zeroscaping and permaculture