  From: Bill Jarboe=20
  To: microsound=20
  Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 2:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [microsound] listening

  >>> What's everyone listening to right now?

  Well, honesty is sometimes the best approach:

   Prince   One Nite Alone

   Soundmurderer  http://www.rewind-records.com/ Tel'embodanustyle =
remastered

  especially that one , though they're all pretty good.

   mathieu/benford 'und_and' mp3

   Jonathan Pelham 'wallingford_collision' remixes:

    http://klatch.co.uk/mp3/Shetland_Collision.ogg
    http://klatch.co.uk/mp3/St_Ives_Collision.ogg
  '
   it may seem egoey to include someone's remixes of one of my tunes. I =
have
  been listening quite often ,find them most impressive he's only 18 =
etc...

   john hudak   officeops.mp3  http://filesharing.johnhudak.net

   not his best work , and radically different from my collaborations, =
yet
  has an inspiring vibe , especially including the background voices , =
goes on
  a long time without being boring ...

   There now you have every reason not to be bored , and it's all free ,
  except for the Prince , and that one's only $50....

                             Bill