  From: Thad Biggerstaff=20
  To: microsound=20
  Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 10:40 PM
  Subject: [microsound] listening

  --- Christopher Sorg <chris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  >> And now back to our regularly scheduled program.=20
  > What's everyone listening to right now?

  dorine muraille- mani

  just beautiful...

  trying to find out about realted work. i guess she did
  an album under the name Gel previous to this one.
  anyone have any comments on it? how does it compare to
  mani?

  also, i ran across in my web searches the band Mils.=20
  anyone have anything to say about them?

  and so what are *you* listening to now?

  -Thad

  =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
  Thad Biggerstaff  ~ReSource~  daht73@xxxxxxxxx=20

  "Not to forget, I 'museumize' myself; so that then I pay myself a =
visit and find me again in all the relics, to hand down memories from =
one to the other, like a genealogical tree, as if it were morning!" - =
Massimo Toniutti