Re: [microsound] reading (was: listening)

------=_NextPart_000_BC9F_01C369B0.2DBE4270

For me, reading and listening often go together. So what are people
reading a lot of?

For me, Curtis Roads' "Sound Transformation by Convolution" article and
_The Computer Music Tutorial_, as well as _Postcolonial Theory:
Practices, Contexts, Politics_. I'm thinking about the issue of cultural
representation/appropriation in music and sound, whereas it's usually
thought of as an issue of textuality or visual culture.

<-----Original Message----->> >> And now back to our regularly scheduled
program.
> > What's everyone listening to right now?

-the rolling stones - exile on main street, sticky fingers, beggar's
banquet
-bruce springsteen - nebraska, greetings from asbury park nj, various
bootlegs
-bernhard guenter - details agrandis
-slayer - reign in blood

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com

------=_NextPart_000_BC9F_01C369B0.2DBE4270--