something i'm listening

more good listening-music, besides tomas jirku:

books on tape sings the blues (no type)
mum - finally we are no one (fat cat)
stereo modus - ex tempore (shaped harmonics) very very
good music. this is neo ouija from russia. :)
http://www.shapedharmonics.com/

opiate - sometimes (morr music)
sonority#1 (arret arret)
zenial reworked (vivo) most of the tracks are remixes
or collaborations with kk_null, andrew duke, maciek
szymczuk (one of my favourite), vidna obmana, zbigniew
karkowski... and other artists less known to me.
http://www.vivo.pl/

mou, lips! - peanuts and shells geometria (list)
octopus inc - subcon sound museum (no type)
lackluster ep (corewatch)
i, cactus (8bitpeoples) http://www.8bitpeoples.com/

+ just downloaded 2 tracks from: elasticlego &
martindx: bipolar transmission: no type 077: sounds
very good!!

something i wish i was listening:
astro twin + cosmos (f.m.n. sound factory)
icebreaker + manual - into forever (handshake/morr music)