Listening

I thought I might add something here:

While I was on tour I discovered the Brazilian martial art of Capoeira, so
after returning I have taken to a serious practice of the art. A lot of my
recently listening has been focused on the music that accompanies the
practice and play. A big part of the art is understanding the rhythm of the
game, so listening to the music has given me the opportunity to hear what is
available for game play.

Suggested listening:
Axé Capoeira - Volume V  - Music by Mestre Barrao
Practicando Capoeira Especial

Also I have after reading about it on this list, fallen in love with Sam
Beam, who published his music under Iron & Wine. It is gorgeous slow
country. Very simple songs with his voice, guitar, bango, steel guitar and 4
track recorder. It is almost as beautiful in a completely different vein to
understanding wildlife by shuttle 358.

Iron & Wine -  the creek that drank the cradle

That is my entry.
Thanks for your time.
Arden

http://members.shaw.ca/duul_drv/ | duul_drv@xxxxxxx
Voted 1 of 15 DODGY group names in the WIRE - APRIL 2003.