zeromoon news

Zeromoon News
Number 11 August 2003
http://www.zeromoon.com

***New Releases CD | CDR | MP3***

Andrey Kiritchenko ? Bees & Honey CD

Andrey Kiritchenko, the driving force behind the experimental music
scene in Ukraine and proprietor of the Nexsound label, presents his
strongest album yet. Five tracks of digital splendor, followed by
remixes from Brian Lavelle, Marcus Maeder, Scanner, 833-45, Kotra,
Violet, The Moglass, Kim Cascone, Cray, Freiband. Check out the website
for mp3 samples. $10

Ellende ? The Proof is in the Pudding 3? CDR

Ellende is a collective that hails from Tokoyo and has several releases
on numerous labels worldwide. We found The Proof?s weirdness so
appealing that we just had to release it. Sort of droney, but not
quite. $4.00

Pandora's Wooden Bucket: Revolution MP3

The archival series continues with the first part of this international
thematic compilation with tracks by two Italian groups from the 1980s:
F.A.R. and Lyke Wake. Post industrial and ambient electro in all its
analog glory. Free for downloading.

http://www.zeromoon.com

environmental music : http://www.nexsound.org