and/OAR call for submissions for the "and/live" series

Hello everyone! I am now accepting submissions for consideration for
future release as part of the and/OAR label's on-going "and/live" series.
I only plan to do this one time, so here are the guidelines:

1. I am only looking for recorded live performances of artists who either
utilize field recordings in their work or during the particular recorded
performance(s) they are submitting.
2. For those who don't know, and/OAR is a label devoted to field
recordings and soundwork that utilizes field recordings in some way. Up
front, I will say that I am not looking for works with *periodic rhythms*
(i.e. various forms of beat music). There are many other labels out there
who issue such kinds of music and do it very well, so I don't feel
inclined to venture into that territory with and/OAR.
3. What constitutes a "live performance" for this particular series is
one that took place in front of an audience, as opposed to a live improv
that took place in say, someone's living room or studio with hardly
anyone aside from the performers being present. One reason being, that I
believe the *psychological/creative dynamic* is different in the former
setting than in the latter and for this series, I am more interested in
presenting great performances that occur as a result from such a
*dynamic*, even if the performance consists of just a laptop computer.

4. There is no deadline, but this a one time public announcement. If
interested, please contact me off-list and I can give you more info.

Thanks for your attention !
All the best, Dale
contact: dee kay el thirty seven at juno dot com . . . ... ..  . . .. ..
.. ..

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!